Cancellation and Refund
- At Garima Karwariya Designs we take great efforts, care and love in making our pieces. All our orders are Handmade by highly skilled Masters & Karigars. Hence, once the order is confirmed and placed we can’t cancel it.
Exchange, Replace and Refund Policy
- Products bought can be only replaced if there is any making/manufacturing defect. The request for Replacement or Exchange should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the order number within a span of 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Any delayed requests would not be considered valid.
- The customer is liable for Refund only case of Making defect related issues and has to follow the return guidelines of Garima Karwariya Designs.
- Products bought can be requested for Alterations (once) for fitting related issues. The request for the same should be sent via email to email@example.com with the mentioned order number within a span of 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Any delayed requests would not be considered valid.
- The products will be picked up for Free of Cost from the customer (once) for replacement and alterations. Any or more than one alterations will be on chargeable basics. Charges will include Courier/ Shipping, Talioring Charge, which will be conveyed at the actual time if so happens.
- No products will be Exchanged for Change of Colour or Size, as all orders are Made to Order.
- As all our products are Made to Order and Customised and they are not to be accepted for return in any case.
- Tissue and Kora fabric (saree/dupatta) are not liable for return due to the delicacy of the fabric.
- The products for Exchange must be in original condition, with the original packaging, with all tags intact.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments and consider for Exchange if they have Make - Up stains or garments that smell of perfume.
- Excahnge, Returns and Refunds that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- In a rather rare situation, if you happen to receive your order in a damaged or tampered parcel, you are advised not to accept the parcel and contact us immediately. Send us a photo of the damaged packaging along with your return request at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
- Our delivery representative will come to pick up the goods once the exchange or return request is confirmed via email. We insist you keep the items properly packed for the pickup. In the rare instance that we’re unable to send a representative to your assigned address, you may have to drop the package to a local post office.
- Please follow our return guidelines, Garima Karwariya Designs cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned independently, we recommend that you use our registered shipping method so that the order can be tracked.
- We do not accept International Exchange or Returns.